Book-keeping and accounting assistance
Book-keeping involves recording annual and consolidated accounts, the regular production of records to monitor a company’s financial development and the preparation of accounting information intended for the benefit of others, such as shareholders and bankers.
Our specialists will draw on Fidus’s experience and expertise to use their accountancy skills to allow you to analyse your accounting information in order to better understand the state of your business and optimise your investments.
Find all our services in accounting:
- Accounting Expertise
- Book-keeping and accounting assistance
- Accountancy services
- Outsource your accounting
- Production of financial statements
- Budgets and pro-forma statements
- Business plans
- Financial Reporting
- Management of payrolls and social security declarations
- Optimising tax and social security status