Financial reporting consists of describing, in the form of a report, the activities/results of one or more businesses during a given period. It is a key tool, especially when a company is part of a group or is a foreign-owned subsidiary. It can also be required by certain regulatory bodies (such as the Commission Bancaire).
We work for many foreign-owned companies. Our teams are experienced in all forms of accounting and reporting. They are familiar with all the major standards and can work equally well in French or English. Our experience and know-how are at your service.
Find all our services in accounting:
- Accounting Expertise
- Book-keeping and accounting assistance
- Accountancy services
- Outsource your accounting
- Production of financial statements
- Budgets and pro-forma statements
- Business plans
- Financial Reporting
- Management of payrolls and social security declarations
- Optimising tax and social security status