Management of payrolls and social security declarations
The preparation of pay slips, tax and social security returns is one of the most complicated of a French company’s responsibilities. This is due, largely, to the complications of the tax and legal regimes.
Fidus undertakes to prepare the necessary documents and advise on the company’s legal obligations. We have a department with four specialists devoted to payroll management.
This department can advise on:
- Employment contracts;
- Management of authorised absences (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave and paid holidays)
- Pay slips
- Payroll and empoyment law issues
- Redundancy, dismissal and other separation procedures
- Social security declarations
- l Work patterns: shift-work, part-time working, job shares, etc.
Find all our services in accounting:
- Accounting Expertise
- Book-keeping and accounting assistance
- Accountancy services
- Outsource your accounting
- Production of financial statements
- Budgets and pro-forma statements
- Business plans
- Financial Reporting
- Management of payrolls and social security declarations
- Optimising tax and social security status