Outsourcing internal control
An Internal Controller’s responsibility is to conduct both permanent and periodic checks and to provide advice and assistance.
As Internal Controllers we:
* Measure the risks (identification, evaluation, management)
* Assess the management company’s procedures in terms of effectiveness and suitability
* Establish risk-mapping
* Provide permanent second-level checks
* Develop periodic inspection programmes
* Report (at least annually) on the exercise of the internal control function
The internal control function can be outsourced; Fidus has the appropriate background and experience to carry out internal control. Our experts will bring their skills and discipline to your business.
Our firm has expertise in many areas: